Re: Lunar Justice

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 13:06:14 -0700

Nick Eden asked

> Who would you put forwards as the Lunar God with an interest in
> Justice?

Yelm? Antirius? Idovanus? Manimat?

> The Orlanthi have a combination of Lhankor Mhy and Humakt.

Actually, Justice is from Orlanth. Lhankor Mhy is the Lawspeaker, and Humakt has nothing to do with Justice (he deals with Honor).

> I might have a Lunar Magistrate character to deal with in a Hero Wars
> game.

 From what part of the Empire? Remember, it's composed of distinct cultures (the new Glorantha book is the first work that really goes into this in much detail).

Heck, if he's from Aggar, Orlanth is a possibility.

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com> Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein