Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #729

From: Philip A Posehn <paposehn_at_juno.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 16:34:11 -0700

Greetings,

In a moment of complete and utter madness I agreed to co ordinate demos for Hero Wars. It might have had something to do with the strange runes on the parchment that Greg slipped me when I asked him for a match. Anyone who is willing to demo Hero Wars in the CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES please e-mail me at

paposehn_at_juno.com

When I don't reply within a few days e-mail me again. I'll send you a demo kit, instructions on what to do next and some guidlines on what we can do for you for helping us out. I'll try to keep this up 'till my server kicks me off for overloading them.

Phil Posehn

YOU'RE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET! Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.