Giants

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:50:29 +1200

Joerg Baumgartner:

>I don't see the elder giants as part of the divine world, really - they
>are acknowledged by the Praxians and the trolls, both more of an animist
>tradition.

The ancestors of the Praxians (in the days when Genert was alive) were Theists. Generally before the Storm Age, practitioners of the four viewpoints tend to be found in specific geographical regions (Theists - North, Sorcerors - West, Mystics - East and Animists - South). Of course this comes from the God Learners and doesn't take into account everything...

Giants are also found in the mythology of the Pelorians (Gerendetho, Ko and Char) and the Orlanthi (the Wicked Uncles KoS p64).