Trollball&Apfelwein

From: Folker Naumann <foggy_at_hrz1.hrz.tu-darmstadt.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:15:21 +0200

Daniel wrote:

> This was deliberate. A water balloon hit Claudia, the Xiola Umbar
Priestess.
> She rightfully complained to Joerg, and he sent the players to punish the
> miscreant spectators. It was a very good session.

> Jose Ramos:
> > I want to thank, even if it is already quite late, the organizers of
> >Tentacles, specially the always available, and maker of a fine Apfelwein,
> >Fabian.
>
> I proved that you don't need a cup to drink this from.

Fabian the Apfelwein-maker? No, not at all. We kindly put the Stöffsche at his disposal,
but only because we drank the same amount before. We didn't had a cup too ;-)

> >I think the main advantage in Tentacles is that most of the german
> >attendants are there just to have fun and get drunk, leaving the guests
> much
> >more accesible to questions.
>
> Then I guess I'm becoming "German". I can't wait to become "German" again.

You are a lucky guy. You don't have to be "German" for life.

greetinx

Foggy the great one (& his major cultist Harald the Apfelwein dealer)