Juggernaut

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:42:13 +1200

Keith Nellist:

>I have suddenly and inexplicably gained
>an interest in the Juggernaut - the huge stone wheel inhabited by strange
>beings that rolled northwestwards over Genertela in the second age.

There's actually slightly more info about it (plus a cute piccie!) in the Glorantha Introduction Book p209. "It was once in Pamaltela, disappeared under the sea for centuries and was perhaps sighted even travelling across the Sky. Now it is in Genertela [a]gain..."

I sketched out a plot for the same book about the Juggernaut but which didn't even make the first cut. I don't know whether Greg thinks it's a) true or b) total codswallop.

I generally think the dwarves have something to do with it and that it's being repaired at some hidden location.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #733