Re: Porcine Erudition

From: Henrix <henrix_at_pp.sbbs.se>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 21:27:22 +0200

- ---------Snipsi-----------
> Ouldcay omeonesay easeplay areshay ethay okejay? ightMay itway ebay,
> erchancepay, 'atinLay igspay ightmay yflay', orway isway itway away
> ariantvay onway "Iway'may oremay euriditerway anthay youay"?
> Axpay Obiscumvay.
> John
> And Praise Porchango Too.

Is he related to Pocharngo, and perhaps the god of mutated pigs? The fabled Pigs on the Wing, perhaps?

Iulianus Dominus cripsitsay:
> Elorianpay igspay pottedsay singuwy Unsetsay Eaplay Eatsfay
> otay yflay wayay romfat histay otnay learnednuy arcasmsay ...

Aha, this must be the fabled Buserian code, as used in the B. Berserker subcult....

As for ingshareway ethay okejay:

Yes! We are more erudite than thou! ;-)

As I agreed that a feat called Fulguration could be used both for hurling lightning and for divining from lightning, provided that the player spoke only latin during the session, Julian replied, in (oinking?) Latin, that, perhaps, Robertson's and Stafford's intentions were not that HW should be played in Latin.
Since he was writing in Latin, he proposed that Shargashi worshippers could fulgurate, i.e. strike with lightning, their foes, and read the signs in their (boiled) blood.

Not very funny, really... except for us erudite holier-than-thou bastards ;-)

And John:
Teway umcay piritusay uotway,
- --
Henrix