Wordls

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_lyyra.kempele.fi>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:45:42 +0300 (EET DST)

Hervé wrote:

> At Tentacle, IIRC, Greg said Argrath bring down the Moon
> by bringing 6 of the 7 dragons together so that the seventh
> (the Moon Dragon) had to come.

Mmmm... Sevent self stuff. I really hope that they got that on a seminar transcript.

> 4 of them are worlds (analogy to the winds) that
> heroquesting mortal can visit.
> Another is Draconic/Dragonewt
> Number 6 is ... well, Anybody got an idea ? Dreamworld ?

Dream world must be one of the four, because it is the most frequently visited one, whereas there is no mystical realm to visit. The dream world is also very closely integrated to the rest. Everyone has dreams in Glorantha(perhaps the westerners have the least), but not all use them to make magic... Per Thellas Net is the binding factor here?

> Number 7 is the extinct one Pete mention.

Hmm. No-Wind, Brastalos is in the center and so was the Spike... "East Wind filled his head with strange thoughts" (sounds dream-like to me)

> I don't think Chaos is one of the seven. Chaos is in the
> cracks of space and time. It can be anywhere and you find

Cracks can only form in a surface hard enough. BTW, did anyone notice that there was no chaos before the Golden Age. And they blame the orlanthi rebels about breaking the universe, huh.

Olli Kantola