Who did the Runes?

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_pheasnt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 12:15:12 +0100

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:45:05 -0700, you wrote:

>From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
>Subject: Re: Who designed the runes?; Duck Miniatures
>
>Olli-Pekka Kantola wondered
>
>> The Gloranhta and the HW states that the runes were made by scriptorium.
>> Who designed them? GS did the runes that were so famous in the RQ era. As
>> these runes describe the underlying Gloranthan reality, I would like to
>> know who made them.
>
>I believe they were all drawn by Greg Stafford and then cleaned up as
>a font by Scriptorium.

I was just reading over The Glorious Reascent of Yelm and spotted a lot of the new runes in there.

PS. Many minor runes available as TrueType fonts on the following web page. I don't think I've violated copyright in too awful a way, will remove them if someone tells me to, otherwise, hope people find them useful.

Hero Wars Resources
http://www.pheasnt.demon.co.uk/HeroWars/HeroWars.html