Re: HW reprint

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:15:45 -0700

Sergio Mascarenhas suggested

>Here's
>some things that should be done in the second printing (let's call it
>edition 1.1), and that don't require repagination:
>
>- - Including at the end the detailed table of contents that is at
>glorantha.com
>- - Including at the end the glossary included in the de luxe box, or at least
>the most important concepts

This sounds like adding pages, which can't be easily done without repagination :-) More seriously, adding pages would probably increase the cost to print.

Note that the second printing won't necessarily be a revised edition - -- making changes costs money (it's my understanding that Hero Wars was shot to film, not printed digitally; film needs to be made and proofed -- this takes time as well as money). If Issaries ran out of copies today, they would have to reprint without making any revisions.

On another note, at least www.glorantha.com is up and running on its new host...

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com> Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein