RE: The Glorantha Digest V7 #751

From: Lemens, Chris <CLemens_at_exchange.webmd.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:23:31 -0400

Lemens, Chris:
>> Giants would have the opposite of the Dragons'
>> ability to split themselves between body and spirit.

Ferguson: Alex:
>In what sense do dragons have such an ability?

This is an oblique reference to the difference between True Dragons and Dream Dragons (or whatever they are called now). It may not be a split between body and spirit. It could be body and mind or two other things entirely.

Another idea I like is that a True Dragon could have many Dream Dragons caused by it. A giant would be integral. Just one. That's it.

Chris Lemens