Re: Genert Pantheon

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:13:16 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/00 10:50:08AM, you write:

<< I am wondering, what deities still exist who were/are part of the Genert  Pantheon?

 Off the top of my head:
 Issaries
 Eiritha
 Pavis (muscled his way in retrospectively)  Flintnail (as above albeit as a minor spirit only)  The Oasis spirits
 Zola Fel?
 Aldrya?
 Mostly they would be Earth Spirits I imagine, but not solely.  Ronance?
 Three Bean Circus?

You might include Storm Bull, Tada, Seolinthur, Yamsur, Orani, Good Shepherd, the Protectresses, [Hyena], Father of Independants, Dew Maid, the Sacred Birds, . Aldrya might be the Redwood.

Keith N