Convulsion volunteers

From: Meints, Richard (R.J.) <"Meints,>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 07:34:47 -0400

Hello Everybody,

PR2 should be showing up in your letter boxes any day now, provided of course that you've signed up for the convention. If you haven't signed up, it's NOT TOO LATE.

If you want to sign up pronto email David Hall: Glorantha_at_compuserve.com

Convulsion is looking for Volunteers for all manner of things, in particlular more GM's for our various tournaments, specifically Hero Wars and Cthulhu. We also need volunteers for doing all sorts of mundane work at the con. Depending on your level of service, all manner of goodies and free drink cards can be yours.

If you want to volunteer to be a GM, pronto email Lawrence Whitaker: lawrence.whitaker_at_which.net

He'll send you via email a copy of the scenario before the con.

If you want to be a general gofer, please let us know when you get to the con and register. Email me if you are unsure.

See you all at Convulsion:

www.glorantha.co.uk/C2K/c2k.html

Rick Meints
Convulsion 2000 committee

PS: David Hall and I may have switched addresses, but at least my name isn't David. Stay tuned for weird cosmic effects, though.