Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #776

From: Simon Bray <simonbray_at_cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:14:46 +0100

Pavis Hunters.

  I always imagined that during the troll occupation that Hunting became more important, the use of stealth to seize food. I would imagine that they would be hunting lizards, pigeons, rats, rubble runners, rabbits, occasional herd animals and perhaps even troll bugs.

  I have just seen the draught of Anaxial's Roster, it looks superb! Loads of really good information, lovely art (from Heather Brunton - someone must have had a word with her ha ha!) and lots of revelations.

Cheers Simon Bray.

PS Convulsion 2K was pretty bloody good, report to follow.