Convulsion and question

From: chris ward <chrisward_at_ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:28:37 +0100

Hi All,

First up apologies to everyone I inflicted myself on at Convulsions and bored to death about Aardvarks and Mr Bump etc. (you know who you are). And to Nallinder for marrying her off to my twin brother (a far better man than I was anyway). OTOH thanks to everyone who made the weekend so enjoyable for me and put up with my non-grasp of rules etc.

Anyway, I have a question. - Can anyone tell me who wrote up the Praxian spirit "Bony Death" (or "Boney" <sic> Death as I managed to mispell it on a batch of counters, Doh!). I know this info is on a web site somewhere, but cannot trace the site or the author. Thanks in advance for your help. Also apologies if this was previously asked on my behalf whilst I was temporarily unsubbed and you're all re-reading it a 2nd time.

Finally if anyone didn't get a copy of "the Raiders' Digest" (a free booklet from the Glorantha boardgames discussion list) thrust upon them at Convulsions and would like a copy, Nils Weinander kindly put it into .PDF format and has offered to make it downloadable from the Issaries fansite. I still have it in Word98 too if anyone prefers that format. Also I have GIF or PICT files of ~140 new or altered all colour counters for Dragon Pass and Nomad Gods that I can send folks if they are interested. You may have seen these printed onto labels at Convulsions. Suggestions for further counters would be welcome on the Glorantha boardgames list - we currently have ~1 and 1/2 A4 pages worth and would like to fill up the 2nd page.

Cheers - Chris.

ps ...
The Poss !
Aski "fights the miseries" Poss for King !