Critters Through the Ages

From: Philip.Hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:11:26 +0100

Some interesting glitches on the creatures chart:

Domestic Cat, Domestic Cattle, Eki, Ghoul Spirit, Jolanti, Nilmerg, Shell Deer, and Skeleton are not down as existing in any ages at all. Skeleton I can fix, I can merge that line with Animated Skeleton, but what about the others?

Also, some creatures disappear and then reappear after the Darkness Age - I presume the majority of these are creatures that were killed in the Gods War and came back with Yelm. Dolphin, Donkey, Eagle, Elephant, Goldeneye, Griffin, Hare, Healing Spirits, High Llama, Hippocampus, Hippogriff, Impala, Korenthe, Lavala, Leopard, Limoniad, Lion, Mreli, Mule, Murthoi, Nar Sylla, Ooling, Ostrich, Pig, Porpoise, Python, Rabbit, Sable Anetlope, Satyr, Snagal, Sorenzar, Sprites, Unicorn, Veruferar, Water Buffalo, Yak and Zebra all appear to have done a disappearing act, and the Korenthe appears to have done it more than once. Any surprises here?

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.