Re: Anaxial's Rooster

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 16:17:21 EDT

Alex:

<< Can someone confirm that Initiates are getting AR, and Runemasters and
Heroes are not (having got lots of loot already, I hasten to add)?>>

       Greg's latest GTA mailing seemed fairly clear to me. Runemasters and Initiates *can* have AR (or alternatively, the Glorantha book) now if they want it, by asking Greg. If they don't ask him, they'll get whatever book they originally asked for. So:

       Initiates get one supplement only - but they can ask for AR or Glorantha instead if they want.

       Runemasters get one core book (which you'll already have unless you've only just joined/upgraded) *and* a supplement, which they can replace with AR if they wish.

       Heroes get AR automatically, because its a core book, not a supplement.

<< I've already been (mildly) burned by the 'duplicates in the post'
syndrome. (But it went to a good cause, I hear.) >>

      Probably because of your complementary copy of the rulebook, which you should have got as a rules consultant, not as a GTA member. Presumably your free core book was Glorantha.

     That's how I understand it, anyway.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

      Trotsky