Re: Blackmoor

From: Meirion Hopkins <Meirion_at_ukgateway.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 23:55:07 +0100

> > > "Thomas McVey"
> > >
> > > Hmm, wouldn't that be an interesting scenario - A Storm Bully getting
> > Lunar
> > > revelation, and becoming a Lunar evangelist?
> > >
> > Me
> > Isn't this what happened to Blackmoor the Rabid
>
> Tom
>
> Who? Any more details on this character? (excuse my ignorance)

Blackmoor was a PC in one of Gregs early campaigns who was originally a typical anti-Lunar Storm Bull type. (found the reference now TotRM5) He was a noble from the Colymar tribe, who sought Lunar backing to help push his (successful) claim to the tribal kingship.

He was also a PC in the Home of the Bold freeform and was decidedly pro-Lunar, converting to the Seven Mothers IIRC.