Re: Blackmoor

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 20:42:52 +0100

In message Blackmoor, Meirion Hopkins writes

>Blackmoor was a PC in one of Gregs early campaigns who was originally a
>typical anti-Lunar Storm Bull type. (found the reference now TotRM5)
>He was a noble from the Colymar tribe, who sought Lunar backing to help push
>his (successful) claim to the tribal kingship.
>
>He was also a PC in the Home of the Bold freeform and was decidedly
>pro-Lunar, converting to the Seven Mothers IIRC.

I seem to recall in HotB 1 that we (the Sartarites) were convinced he was really an Ogre...

When I was on the Lunar side in HotB4 he was working with a different faction to me, so I don't think I interacted with him much, though I do recall him being involved in a big duel with someone... - --

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |