Re: Critters through the ages

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:56:28 EDT

Phillip Hibbs:

<< ><< Domestic Cat, >> Green, Golden, Storm, Darkness, Historical
><<Domestic Cattle,>> Er...

  I'm going to solve that by lumping them in with "Cat" and "Cattle".>>

      That's exactly what they are (although admittedly, there are wild cats too, unless they got cut from the book). I don't know why they're listed twice in the table provided by Issaries.

<< ><<Jolanti>> Were first made in the Green Age, though I don't
>known when Greg considers them to have been 'common'.
><<Nilmerg>> Probably the same as dwarves.

  Would that go for regional distribution as well? >>

      I'd imagine so. Jolanti, by definition, are only found where dwarves are (a jolanti that has escaped is called a 'dringi'), and I can't see many nilmergs running about on their own.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

      Trotsky