Solar Draconism

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:27:48 GMT

Terra Incognita:

> In another way of orlanthi, Dara Happans also knew Existence and
>Importance of Draconic Element in Glorantha, adopted this in Glorious
>ReAscent of Yelm. Berneel Arashagern (or Berneel
>Arashagorm) is one of six parts of Yelm the Great after his
>disintegration and Berneel (or Dragon) represents form of
>Man's six Elements in Dara Happan Philosophy.

I don't think Berneel is seen as Draconic in Dara Happan mythology (except during the days of the Dragon Sun). Phallic perhaps but not draconic. For the dragon element, a better example would be Yelm's Throne which is said to be the living remains of the Dark Dragon that he conquered.

>To my regret, I don't have "Pavis and Big Rubble" which
>hints about Golden Dragon Cult and Wyrm Priest Wind Whistler, ...Would you
>teach me about it?

There isn't much about it. Windwhistler just lives in and around Griffin Gate and the Sun Dragon Cult teaches a spell called Immolate.