Nandan

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 02:04:23 GMT

Sergi Diaz:

>I've been lurking your recent ernaldan posts and I've finally come to
>something I didn't know at all. I'm talking about Nandan. For what I've
>seen it's a way for men having children. What can you tell me about it?
>Where did him appear? (books, fanzines, etc...)

Nandan Birthing-Man (or Naff Retcon as some would have it) is unpublished but his existance has been mentioned in a couple of conventions when talking about Orlanthi society. He's the model for those men who want to be women (ie transexual rather than homsexuals or merely doing women's work). Only the most powerful devotees are able to have children AFAIK.