RE: The Glorantha Digest V8 #2

From: Scott Haney <n0gud_at_arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 13:44:27 -0500

> From: donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk (Donald R. Oddy)
> Subject: Glorantha the Opera
>

> I am the very model of a modern Lunar general...

[Fazzur]
I am the very model of a modern Lunar general I've information Sartarite, Tarshite, Spolite, and Glamour-ful I know the kings of Brithos, and I quote the phase selenical
>From crescent-come to crescent-go, in order categorical;
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters shamaniacal I understand the spirits, both the simple and the horrible, About the axis mundi I am teeming with a lot of news With many arcane facts about the nature of the ghosts of broos.

[the Glamour Boys Chorus]

With many arcane facts about the nature of the ghosts of broos.
With many arcane facts about the nature of the ghosts of broos.
With many arcane facts about the nature of the ghosts of broos.

[Fazzur]
I'm very good at sorcery and I know how to raise the dead; Illuminate, I can ask the riddles that mess with your head. In short, in matters Sartarite, Tarshite, Spolite, and Glamour-ful, I am the very model of a modern Lunar general.

[Chorus]
In short, in matters Sartarite, Tarshite, Spolite, and Glamour-ful, I am the very model of a modern Lunar general.

Baron von M. (Don't act surprised, you've surely come to expect silliness from me by now.)