Yelorna Cult parody?

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 10:55:28 +1000

Hi

I'd be delighted if the proclaimer of this (John Hughes?) would send me constructive criticisms of why he considers my Yelorna Cult (at glorantha.com) a parody (presuming that he does)

This will be replaced at some point by the slightly more tweaked version that I'm already working on, and I'm also responsible for producing the official version for Prax Pack (although someone might produce an official version for a Lunar/Solar book before then - and I'd be delighted if they conferred with me along the way)

Michael Trout mailed me to say that my version worked for him, and as the original author of the piece I take this as a compliment, altho of course I don't think Michael is a gamer/narrator for Hero Wars so his approval doesn't mean it works for HW

Ian

Glorantha Site:
http://home.primus.com.au/arkat/runeq.html