truth

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 02:09:33 +0300

:Mike Dawson:
:This is the only way I could keep looking seriously at Gloranthan
:contradiction. There is a Higher, Ultimate Truth in MY Glorantha. There
:should be one in YOUR Glorantha. But they won't be the same, and they
:won't EVER be contradicted by published material.

This is a valid view Mike. I'd be happier if we had more common ground, because I like Greg's mix of metaphysics, myth and transcendat whatnotism. I like to think my campaign does justice to his creation.

I think having good guidelines for the deeper level mechanisms of Glorantha would be great, and if you don't like them, you can always ignore them and make up your own set.

I don't worry about Issaries contradicting my campaign. It would be less of a problem anyway, without all this secretive pseudo-subjectivism, which leaves us guessing and vulnerable to the next supplement.

All coherent information on Glorantha is highly welcome.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.