Gloranthan Metaphysics

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 11:48:36 +0200

Mikko Rintasaari :

> Glorantha is a magical world, where raw willpower and observer effect
> shape reality much more readily than in our own Terra.

Which defeats your own argument that "Cultures are subjective, but worlds aren't", doesn't it ? The metaphysical worlds of Glorantha are as much a product of the physical properties of Gloranthan consciousness as of the subjectivity of the points of view of the Gloranthans who belong to these cultures.

And now, we're back at the beginning of the circular arguments.

Happy spinning !!

> Physics and
> Metaphysics are both about finding out how the world funcions. I don't see
> that much difference between them.

The difference between 'how' and 'why' IMO.

ie : a *radical* difference.

> Physical phenomenan rise from
> metaphysical causes ultimately (especially on Glorantha).

The opposite I believe ; metaphysics come ... well, *after* physics.

Julian Lord