Reaching Moon Contact Details and Update

From: Meints, Richard (R.J.) <"Meints,>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 04:18:51 -0400

Paul Aebersold asked for the
Reaching Moon Megacorp contact details...

David Hall has moved to:

11 Barons Lodge
110 Manchester Road
London E14 3BL

His email is still Glorantha_at_compuserve.com

Feel free to email me if you still have problems contacting him.

For those of you who have been patiently awaiting the arrival of Tales 19, you will be happy to know that it is at the printers. We'll be mailing out the subscriber copies in a week or two, depending on when they get delivered to my house.

For those of you that want to contact Moon Design about obtaining one of the few remaining hardcover copies of the reprinted Pavis & Big Rubble, please contact me by email.

PS: the Griffin Mountain Reprint is quickly being finished. Stay tuned.

Take care,
Rick