Adept and the Strawman

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 11:38:10 +0300

Mikko Rintasaari:
> That is one opinion. I say that there are rules and cause and effect
> behind what we can see of Glorantha. It definitely isn't just a group
> hallusination of it's denizens, malleable in every way, and all the
time.

:Alex wanting to torch my strawman:
:NISM? I'm sorry, but I don't recognize that. What I mean is that I don't run RPG worlds as literature, or shared hallusinations. I run them as worlds, which do not function by plot causality and dramatical rules. I want the worlds to feel real both for myself and my gamers.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.