Re: Gloranthan Miniatures

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_airmail.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 11:52:56 -0600

On 11/18/00 at 11:45 AM owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com wrote:

>Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 19:04:32 +0000
>From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
>Subject: Gloranthan Miniatures
>
>I know we've mentioned them before, but for those of you not in striking
>distance of Birmingham, There are now some pictures of the Gloranthan
>mini's converted and painted by Roj from Wayland's forge at the
>following site
>
> http://www.pershoreroad.co.uk/waylandsforge/glorantha.htm

Has anyone found some good minatures that are not specifically Gloranthan? Possibly some historical ones (Greek, Persian, Celtic, etc) that are close enough to suggest the different Gloranthan cultures? I haven't been very much into miniatures before, but I think my inevitabl;e Hero Wars campaign could benefit from some visual aids.

Guy Hoyle

We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #126