Carmanian Heirs

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:24:42 -0000

Wes writes:

> (heirs need not be the son, or the eldest son, but it has to be a male).

We said otherwise in Akritas' Heir (scenario in Tales #16), drawing from the Carmanian origin story, in which the land that became Carmania was "inherited" by Syranthir when he married the goddess Charmain. Your reason for the change?

>> I remember reading somewhere about a vampire kingdom >> in the Grey Mountains north of Carmania. Now I am

> I also have heard this, and I am planing on using it in an upcoming
> campaign set among the Char-Un.

IMO the "Vampires of the Grey Mountains" became some of the unwholesome allies of the Black Shahs in the Second Age.

In more recent times, it's pretty clear from the Regional Events lists in the Genertela box that the Lunar Empire's Vampire Legion is based somewhere in the West Reaches...

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick