re. egroups

From: altfritz_at_adan.kingston.net
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 20:43:42 -0500

There is not much to being a moderator on egroups, especially as this group is relatively free of flame wars and has a good understanding of Netiquette. And configuring egroups is dead easy. The files section will hold 20megs of stuff and there are facilities for polls, databases and calendars of events.

The moderator [or rather, group] would have to decide whether you wanted to allow attachments to be posted or require that they be uploaded to the files section. Also, whether the "replies" default to the list or the original sender has to be set. I don't know how to set multiple moderators - - I believe you can, but the last time I tried to do it it was not immediately obvious just how to do so. But then I only gave it a few moments effort; egroups is pretty good at providing support so I'm sure it could be worked out, if desired.

Howard