Power levels:

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:07:55 +0200

>A single
>storm priest is easily the equal of several minor- or major college
>spellcasters.

On what grounds do you base this?

As above. The orlanthi are heroic individuals, relying on their own strength and power. The Lunar magicians are analogous to their soldiers, drilled into working together, and achieving effects they couldn't do with just their own power.

The training of the lunars stress discipline and coordination with others of their kind, not heroquesting for personal power. The effects a group of lunar magicians can acheive are tremendious, but I don't think they are individually as powerful as the Heortling Skalds and godtalkers.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.