Third Eye Blue

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:21:42 +0100

>Jerome asks about Third Eye Blue.
>
>I don't have Entekosiad at work, but I think you'll find the earliest
>mentions of them there (Daxdarius gets his armor from them as I
>recall).
>
>>Another very terrible question: are they blue-skinned or is this just
their
>>third eye which is blue?

I've never heard of them having blue skin. I did paint a blue eye on my forehead once when blacksmithing tho. The first mention I can think of right off is in Apple Lane, where the smith and his family are TEBs. There is more info on them elsewhere, but my brain has atrophied with age to the point that I don't remember anything. There should be something on the Glorantha website. There's a paragraph on them on page 81 of the HW Glorantha book. I just looked in the Genertela box but didn't find anything on them under Fronela. Well, someone else will probably write something here. Daniel