Sartar the God

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 17:59:47 +1300

Jane Williams:

According to http://www.glorantha.com/products/1310.html, Sartar the Founder is listed as a hero cult along with other heroes such as Alakoring, Heort and Harmast as opposed to being a minor deity such as Barntar or Gustbran. Turning oneself immortal is doable for most heroes.

>Unless anyone's written the Cult
>of Harrek when I wasn't looking?

Propitiatory. You give him all your women, animals, treasures and secrets and vow to serve him as a slave and he only half-kills you.