tracking a story about three brothers

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:18:12 +0200

Some years ago somebody wrote a story about a Brithini Zaburite and his three sons that had entered (more or less) Malkioni society. It seemed that the story was sent to the digest as the chapters vere finished.

I've been trying to remember the name of the wrighter, or to find the whole story in one place.

Could somebody help me with this. The stories were of excellent quality, and I could use the inspiration now that I'm setting up my own campaign set in the West of Glorantha.

        -Adept : suffering from poor memory, obviously

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.