Zzabur

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:11:30 +0300

:> define
:> >its center, the Invisible God.
:>
:> He can. Whether the Invisible God (that which is knowable) equals
:> the universe is a separate philosophical issue altogether.
:
:He can? Really? Geez. It's probably just as well that he's hiding out in
:Brithos
:- -- I would think that the Invisible God would be too much for any
:mortal thing
:(I'm assuming that Zzabur has the capacity to die) to comprehend
:fully. Yikes.
:
:Peter Larsen

This is what I tought originally. But Greg has said that Zzabur has never been a human, as most Gloranthans understand the term. Greg said that Zzabur conciders Orlanth and Yelm as his fallen bretheren, once they were as powerful as he, but they fell.

Scary stuff. No wonder the sorcerers say that Zzabur set the Law of the universe that all sorcery draw's it's power from.

	-Adept : who dreams of seeing (or making) Gloranthan Grimoires
		 published, in the style of Shek-Pvar.

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.