Re:Uleria cult write-up

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen1_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 16:16:26 -0500

> From: "Ian Thomson" <IThomson_at_groupwise.swin.edu.au>
> Subject: Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #345
>
> far from being a 'dead horse', Andrew's comments were very enlightening
> to me

    Glad you thought it was worthwhile.

> "So boundless was her ability to generate that she created a whole race
> like
> herself, called Tilntae or love demons."
> just a simple misspelling of 'daimon' obviously
>
> Is anyone in charge of writing Uleria as a HW cult?
>
> I wish I had the time. Andrew?

    I don't play HW. I just don't like the system as much as RQ. So I'll mine it for ideas, and translate it into RQ terms. But I don't feel compotent to do the write-up for a HW cult. And too many people seem to disagree with my cult write-ups anyway.

Andrew E. Larsen