just read some thirty or more digests...

From: Topi Pitkanen <topi.pitkanen_at_helsinki.fi>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 23:38:16 +0300 (EEST)

I actually enjoyed (all of) the Uleria debate. 1. I think idea of demonized Uleria in heortling culture has been tremendous innovation. 2. Yet I side completely with those who "defend" Uleria as percieved earlier: accepted, allbinding,  reproducing LOVE. 3. "The fun and the beauty is to bring these two things together and then let them reproduce."

Delecti _is_ an Ulerian, and its not in his Ulerianism he has gone astray... R (Billy Idol - Flesh for Fantasy)

Both the story about Yinkin&Telmor&chipmunk and hearing from Sandy Petersen's RQ-game made me happy for a while. (Not Jack-HAPPY though,) Thanks.

I ran a 12h scenario last sunday that I had spent some 50h preparing. Happy. And I believe you know: Glorantha is worth the Time given to her.

I'd like to ask if anyone has information of the Humakti Ritual of Six Stones, that leads to hell, or the secret of the darkness-runelike undeath-rune?

And while catching up with digests I had a brainwave. Somehow, for a moment, it seemed logical if the heortlings could identify The Invisible God with predark demon Too Big To Think Of from the Umath the Champion Myth. Poor meldeks.

              -Topi

"Any worldwiew that isn't strange is automatically false."