Re: just read some thirty or more digests...

From: Weihe, David <Weihe_at_danet.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:45:43 -0400

> I'd like to ask if anyone has information of the Humakti Ritual of Six
Stones,
> that leads to hell, or the secret of the darkness-runelike undeath-rune?

Other than what is in Wyrms Footprints, I have only seen very RQ-specific information. It seems to open a connection directly to a crossroads in the GodPlane, bypassing Humakt's Halls in Hell, but that may be superceded by the latest HW info. It was supposed to be shared between Orlanth, Humakt,
and Zorak Zoran, implying that it was found by Arkat (which may mean that it is also used by Knights or even Brithini Horals, as well) or at least changed by the Arkati into a shared point. One of the pathways leads to one of the Wounding of Arroin incidents, which allow Humakti to obtain Healing by defending Arroin. What you would find further along the road, or on the other three roads, I don't know.

> And while catching up with digests I had a brainwave. Somehow, for a
moment,
> it seemed logical if the heortlings could identify The Invisible God with
> predark demon Too Big To Think Of from the Umath the Champion Myth.
> Poor meldeks.

Given that the Malkioni and all sorcerors have been identifying Orlanth and Umath as the sorceror Worlath for thousands of years, the Orlanthi will probably fail the identification challenge. Furthermore, if they do succeed, this turns all Malkioni into Chaotics from the start. This means that they go from being an ally in I Fought We Won into being the Fifth Column in Our Midst, leading to a massive Chaotic victory. You might come back from the Quest and discover that your clan have all become tentacled horrors, wondering what this tasty morsel that Orlanth the Storm of Chaos has given them. Poor blowhards, either way.