Elamle

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 18:31:01 +1200

Jerome Blondel:

>The Genjera myths mentions Miirdek and Elamle in the Masloi legend. They say
>in the end Miirdek rides the Sendereven's catamaran and settles the elf-land
>with his people, and he becomes king and the land's called Miirdek by then.
>Note that beloved Elamle set out before him but we don't really now what she
>was doing when Miirdek settled the western peninsula of the Maslo sea.
>
>Then in the Elamle-ata story, 1 ST Elamle (who happens to be Miirdek's
>sister) arrives in the land called Miirdek. She's the first human being the
>elves see.
>
>What happened of the people who settled with Miirdek? Did they disappear or
>did the previous Elamle-ata story change?

My understanding is that Elamle-ata's date has changed. Rather than being in 1 ST, she leads a migration in the Demon Period which is destroyed save for her. Elamle-ata then dwells among the Elves, who believe her to be the last of her kind.

Then the second migration led by Miirdek lands at the Peninsula. Elamle-ata goes among them and makes peace. The Pennisula is known as Miirdek until the Elf Emperor orders it changed to Elamle.