Last Plant God of Jerusalem

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 21:24:40 +0900

Elijah: "You always prayed to Golden Bulls since Age of Moses climbed to the Sinai, I hope you will eternally keep that False Worship in the Future, Northmen, Son of Baal! Bygone and never deceive our King with Word of Baal, Sons of Jezebel!"

 "Baal means "King". Christ means "Messiah". What is Messiah? I should hear Bach "Messiah". Christ was called King of Judaeorum. And Messiah was poured Oil to Forehead as Many Kings of Ancient Levant."

I want to see Valley of Hinnom, but I don't expect to see only rubble and dumping Ground. Maybe someday, American Capital will want to buy that Land and build "Gehenna Hotel" there....

Aceldama is Tomb of Judas Iscariot who hanged himself, but I cannot find this Location in limited Time....

Baal: He is depicted as a young man striding barefoot and wearing a horned, conical headdress, a symbol of divinity, with a curly lock of hair dangling down his back. Dressed in a short kilt, he is occasionally shown with a sword belted at his waist. In his right hand he carries a weapon, usually a mace, which he brandishes threateningly. This gesture is characteristic of the smiting storm god in almost aa his depictions from Middle Canaanite Period through Roman Times.

Peter Metcalph:
17 Cities of Garangordos Sons
>The only cities I know that aren't in the seventeen are Katele
>(Agimori fundamentalists), Kalabar (Evil Sorcery), Hombori Tondo
>(Jann's City), Kemparana (the Crimson Tower) and possibly Jokuto.
>The reason is that the known date of their foundation postdates
>Garangordos's conquest.

More than 1000 years have passed...Which cities still have possibility to exist?
(Or great Magical Substance such as that of Alkoth may exist in such City Foundation.)

Below are not mentioned above but existed in ML Fonrit: Abesh, Bambara Maunde, Barueli, Bogami, Bululi?, Dindanko, Dumanaba, Goan, Ebbeshal, Faladje, Gumbarnan?,
Garguna, Islith, Isten, Kafeamoro, Kormani, Sarro, Siwah El, Tavu el Teba, Temmissrah, Tolodofeamoro, Tondiji, Yngortu, Zalasfan? (24)

These are Enclosure 2 Afadjann:
Ebbeshal, Faladje, Garguna, Kafeamoro, Sarro, Siwah El, Tavu el Teba, Temmissrah, Tolodofeamoro, Tondiji, Yngortu, Zalasfan?

David Dunham:
Heroes of Glorantha
These are perfectly selected from my personal preference and bent to Esoteric Topic.

Arinsor Clearmind:
First Sun Dome Temple Founder, I remember Praxian Sun County is induced during the Arrowsmith Dynasty of Pavis, Joras Kyrem, Valsanis (misspelling?) was Mercenary Captain Invited from EWF-nized Peloria, I know Arinsor in KOS was Recent Personality who refounded Yelmalio from Local Elmal Cult during Tarkalor of Sartar reign, but More Older Version Glorantha (Sun County) mentioned Arinsor as if an Ancient Hero Founder of All "Yelmalio" Cult...He is a victim of Gregging..

Bertalor: Serpent Prince wielded some Esoteric Power, he was Prince of Fromalwal in the Elder Secret of Glorantha metallurgy Section, later Greg Stafford and Reaching Moon Megacorp added Role of Sponsor to Ecclesiastical Council and King of Seshnelan Serpent Dynasty. IMO, Serpentine tail-Legs themselves stress their Nature to Esoteric and Alchemical Force of Serpent Dynasty.

Hrothmir: Headtaker of Tien
Another Victim of Changing Glorantha, if my memory is correct, he the Son of Storm Bull cut Great Chaos God's Head at the Doorway to Hell, IIRC in Shadows on the Borderland of RQ 3rd, but later Book of Drastic Resolution: Chaos changed this Status because it divided perfectly Kralorelan Atyar Cult and Headhunter of Barbarian Belt, it explained Technic of Imperial 2nd Age combining these two different Chaotic Cult into One Thanator Cult. So Hrothmir was erased. I think Many Heros of Older Version Glorantha were deleted or waning-influenced for Change.

Idomon: First Prophet of Pelanda
Many Prophets existed in History of Pelanda and Carmania, Idomon, Lendarsh, Carmanos, Arronius Jaranthir, and some of Minor Personalities: Alijiyah, Valare Addi, Cerulia, Agadelos...
I don't know their Image application RW Persian Religious Leaders, Zoroaster, Mani, Mazdak, etc...
But my Image Lunars connected to Islamic Culture, their Image is Zoroasternized...
See here more about Pelandans:
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/characters-e.htm

Parzar Impaler:
IMO, this personality wasn't so important in Genertela BoxSet of Avalonhill until Peter Metcalph (and Others?) put the Ruler of Modern Ramalia as Role of Surviver of GL Empire, we know Dracula Vlad Tepes wasn't Vampire, but this Glorantha Dracula wasn't Local Hero of Wallachia and tapped Energies from Poors and Weakens. He is Counterpart of Delecti in EWF for this Survival Method and Amorality.

Joras Kyrem:
Ian Thomson gifted me about his information, but IMHO, Ian omit he was Introducer of Sun Dome Templers to Prax, in Early Age, they have many Cavalries and Charioteers before Fall of EWF. Because they were Ally of EWF and Arrowsmith Dynasty. But Modern Sun County lost these Memories.

Thalurzni Alchemist:
My personal preference to Esoteric Topic as Bertalor. I wrote much about him....

Vogarth Strongman
Esrolian Silver Age Hero and will be appeared in Storm Tribe, I think he is Esrovuli Hero...
Hercule Style Character? I am sometimes mistaken Fogarth (2nd Age Old Day Traditionalist?) and Vogarth.

Worship? of Arachne Solara:
In Older Version Prosopaedia, Arachne Solara Worship is Worldwide, but I cannot find her existence except Lunars (Deezola, Redline History Dish Picture), Orlanthi (Lightbringer's Quest) and Trolls (Cousin of Aranea and Clagspider?).
Is there any other who knows "Spider Goddess"?

Play with Issaries Com Site, many Storm Tribe and Thunder Rebels Gods appear at randomly.
You can tell Fortune of Today with it. Chalana and Minlister is Best, but Urox and Eurmal is Worst...