Re: Gloranthan Season

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 15:14:44 +0100 (BST)

TERRA INCOGNITA writes, in his new, improved-digestability 2K post innovation:
> Ehilm passes across Middle of Sky in the solstice.

According to my current information, it actually does so at the _equinoxes_, just to be confusing. (Or perhaps at the mid-points between the solstices, which astute readers of Thunder Rebels will have noticed are (now Officially) not the same thing.)

This must relate somehow to Dara Happan seasons (of which there are four, as spiral-bound Greg notes), but I'm not yet 100% clear how.

Cheers,
Alex.

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #392