Re: too much analogy

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 04:06:22 EDT

In a message dated 08/06/01 19:29:00, you write:

<< No, not all of them. A sa newcomer to Glorantha, the fact that lunars were  so,etimes given roman-sounding names and sometimes arabic-soundiong names  was rather confusing. Again, I feel picking one for consistency would be a  good move.

I cannot agree here. While a bit of analogy is good for inspiring ideas and filling in background detail the object of the exercise is not to say 'the Lunar Empire is like this' but to take any good ideas from whereever you can get them.

Keith Nellist