Orlanth the Dragon

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:59:30 +0300

:Argrath performs the Utuma rite for the Red Goddess. 6 Dragons and one
:Invisible, 6 Lightbringers and Ginna Jar. The Nysaloran mysteries of
:Taratala struggle with the left-handed wisdom of the king of storms.
:
:Draw your own conclusions, while I recover from my Terra Incognita moment
::)
:
:Best,
:
:Chris Bell

Ingenious Chris! I'll remember that. Excellent stuff for a wise kralori to be saying to those orlanthi heroes.

BTW. When I was talking about graceful flying dragons, I of course only meant the dreamdragons. The truedragons are true titans, beyond such puny concerns as aerodynamics...

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.