transcendance

From: David Cake <dave_at_difference.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 00:34:52 +0800

Simon H wrote:
>It was pointed out that this terminology isn't strictly necessery,
>but I think it's usefull to draw a deistinction between
>otherworlds with a transcendent aspect and those without.

        To leap straight into asking difficult questions - is there a real different between an otherworld without a transcendant aspect, and an otherworld with no known transcendant aspect, and an otherworld with no inhabitants with knowledge of the transcendant?

        I'm kind of wondering what happens if a mystic, say, goes visiting one of these 'short worlds', and converts one of the inhabitants to the mystic path, and said inhabitant spends years meditating etc. This is not out of character for some Tibettan mystics, for example.

	Cheers
		David