Umathela

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 21:15:37 +1200

Terra Incognita:

>For example, I bothered about Umathela. Why Early Malkioni riding with
>Waertagi Dragonships bothered with Storm barbarians? (If they didn't come
>with Mythological Age Storm Tribe Legions...when Storm Brother invaded
>Southern land..)

When I discussed this with Greg and David Dunham, the consensus was that the Waertagi started moving various peoples over the oceans for some inscrutable purpose of their own. Nobody knew what the Waertagi were planning for they couldn't understand why some people were allowed to go and others refused permission.

It seems the Waertagi also didn't know what they were doing or else they wouldn't have shipped anybody to Jrustela (given that the Jrusteli nearly exterminated the Waertagi later on).