Shargash's, er, manhood

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:41:00 -0400

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>

> In any case, Tolat only does this once a year and considering
> the full importance of his destructive nature, I'll hazard the
> guess that the night of Uxorial Ecstasy is the _only_ time that
> he's capable of doing so. Hence I'll have to disagree with the
> "fairly considerable" fertility aspect.

Peter, do you really want to defend the position that fathering all the children (and thus, all the *people*) of an entire nation is *not* a considerable fertility aspect?

He's also on record as never having disappointed a (human) lover. (I understand a certain river disagrees.)
- --

Carl Fink                                     carlf_at_dm.net
I-Con's Science and Technology Programming <http://www.iconsf.org>