Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #529

From: Stéphane FRANCOIS <s.francois2_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 06:43:35 +0200

> And the simple answer is they don't. To prove me wrong,
> point to anything in Storm Tribe, Thunder Rebels, King of
> Sartar or RQ3 material that shows the average Orlanthi
> engaging in philosophical speculation. Everything they
> do think about is thought about in concrete and tangible
> terms.

Well, I'm not sure the average member of the mob of a large Dara Happan city is more prone to this than the average orlanthi. Numerically speaking Yelm is a fringe cult, restricted to nobility, and thus I won't say that his worshippers are representative of the average Dara Happan !

If we want to compare speculative thinking, the godi and some thanes are a better match than "the average orlanthi".