Important Changes of Malkioni Mythology in RMs

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 21:48:59 +0900

  1. Malkion was already killed before Great Darkness. (In older version, he exiled to Genertela and died in Malkonwal near Seshnela and after GD, that brought Cosmic Compromise or "I fought, we won")
  2. "I fought, we won" became localized incident limited to Maniria, and perfectly Zzabur's Great Magic took this role for bringing Dawn.
  3. At least in 17 C, West Reach and LE Dualists believe "Malakinus" is the Demon, maybe it connected to Godlearner God "Makan", that was replaced from older and more complicate version relation between "Fronalako and Malakinus" (maybe it influences to 1st Edition HQ "Malakinus Sect Malkoni")
  4. Theistic World set from "North" to "Center" (p.2)

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #637