Genert's Garden and the Forbidden Fruit.

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:50:06 +0000

I recently went on a green age heroquest to Genert's Garden, or at least a holiday to the tropical rainforest on Dominica which may be the next best thing... (it was one of our guides saying how they didn't even need to plant fruits like oranges, they just spat out the seeds and the trees grew that reminded me of Genert's Garden). Impressed by the wide variety of fruits that grew there we asked if there were any fruits that could not be found there, and, apparently although apple trees will grow, they bear no fruit. This led me to wonder whether there is some variety of fruit that was not found in Genert's Garden, and what the reaction of the native Praxians would be to it, were they to encounter it (much as they despise the Horse for not being an Ernaldan animal). - --

| Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations? |