Re: Diseases

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 14:50:33 +0200

Peter :

> >>All diseases are caused by disease spirits.
>
> >This can't be so - Chalana Arroy's Panjala subcult has "Fight
> >Illness Daimon" and "Fight Unhealthy Essence".
>
> IMO that's an error.

I -personally- don't think so, although I do think that non-spirit diseases would be rare.

I would think that there should be such diseases in the Underworld, and that non-spirit diseases, "Nodes of Unhealth", etc would be in that place. The GL in me would say that "Illness Daimones" and "Unhealthy Essences" would be ultimately derived from Malia, via admixture with other cosmic essences.

No idea if that can be correct, though.

Julian Lord